1. Ask them how to install Flash.
2. Ask them if they sell FreeBSD Unix.
3. Ask them if they've invented dual-SLi yet.
4. When they ask what you're looking to do with a Mac tell them you intend cannibalising it for parts.
5. Ask them if they can pre-order a Samsung Galaxy 7 nearly 3 years after it's released.
6. Tell them you want to play high-spec games on it.
7. Ask them to multi-RAID your hard-drives.
8. Ask them if there's a Starbucks nearby where you can write your screenplay that no-one gives a shit about.
9. Ask them how to open the system so you can upgrade it.
10. Offer them a job application for PC World.